Friday, June 19, 2009

More Pics!


This was Elisabeth's blessing day in May. We had many family members come up to Idaho for the occasion, it was a very memorable day for all of us!

We are finally settled in our new place and starting to meet new people. Audrey has made a couple new friends from primary. Our first time in our new ward, after church, Audrey was so excited and said "I am the new kid in town". They had her stand up in primary and sing the welcome song. She said that she gets to go up there again next time and I had to inform her that they won't be singing to her every Sunday. It was funny! :D







I know this picture is from a couple months ago, but I love this picture of Mike and Elli (as we call her).

















"Before"...








"After"


(Elli had enough picture taking)


4 comments:

  1. Your blog background is cool! It's exactly how you described the colors and theme you told me you love. I'm glad you are all settled. That must be a good feeling! Right now most everything I own is all packed in boxes! Our townhome is supposed to close next week, and that same day we'll move into our new home. I have lots of stories to tell you! Riley misses Audrey too...so when you come out we really do need to get together! Besides I miss you too! And Ben misses Mike...he cries himself to sleep at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new post!!! Yeay!
    Your baby is adorable! :)
    Sienna misses Audrey. Not that we're around much this summer...but we've driven thru/past Scipio a handful of times so I've told her that your inlaws live there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pics, they for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That story of Audrey's first Sunday at the new ward is hilarious. =)

    ReplyDelete