Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

As many of you know we had another little girl about a month ago in March, we named her Elisabeth Ann after Mike's maternal grandmother. She is a really good baby and Audrey loves being a big sister.


We took Audrey to the annual Scipio Easter egg hunt and she had a fun time finding eggs and candy with the other children.







Mike, the girls and I are in Scipio celebrating Easter with his family. We decided to have the big dinner on Satuday instead of Sunday as it worked best for everyone. Before dinner on Saturday we decorated sugar cookies in all kinds of Easter shapes, we had a lot of fun decorating them.









5 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you have a blog. Such cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elisabeth is adorable, and yes she does look different from when I saw her last. I'm glad you have a blog since you'll be leaving and this is one good way to see how you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay for blogs! Let me know when you're home, we'd lvoe to come by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys have a blog. Now we can keep in touch since you moved. It sounds like easter was so much fun. I can't wait until Avery is old enough to enjoy it. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete